Waxing has been used for many centuries to help minimize and remove hair. It remains a popular method of hair removal today. To get the most out of your wax and to minimize discomfort we suggest you do the following before your wax treatment
- Check that the area you would like waxed will be ok. I.e. no sunburn, cuts or abrasions in the area to be waxed.
- Gently exfoliate 2 days prior to your appointment
- Trim area to 1 – 2cm before your appointment. Longer hairs can cause more discomfort for you.
- Do not come during your menstrual cycle
- Take proper hygiene precautions prior to treatment
- Do not book if you have recently given birth or had an operation
We suggest you do the following after your wax:
- Re-book for your next wax to maintain consistent and desired results
- Wear loose clothing, particularly undergarments near the bikini line and underarm to avoid friction and irritation.
- Avoid direct sun for 24 hours as the skin will be sensitive and hyper/hypo pigmentation may occur.
- Avoid Salt and Chlorine water for 24 hours as it may irritate the skin.
- Avoid deodorant / perfumes for 24 hours. Some ingredients may set up a reaction.
- Avoid make-up for 4 to 12 hours in treatment area.
- Do not have a hot bath /shower after your wax, only lukewarm water. Do not use soap as this could irritate the area
- Do not exfoliate the area for 2 days. Gentle exfoliation is advised after this.
- Moisturise after showering but do not use perfumed lotions.
- Avoid activities which may cause heavy perspiration or expose the area to bacteria e.g. gardening or going to the gym for 24 hours.
- Avoid sand as it may contain bacteria and or irritate the open follicles.
|Regenerative Eye Mask||$15|
|Combo – Brow & Lip||$30|
|Combo – Lip & Chin||$25|
|Combo – Brow, Lip & Chin||$45|
|Side of face||$20|