Waxing has been used for many centuries to help minimize and remove hair. It remains a popular method of hair removal today. To get the most out of your wax and to minimize discomfort we suggest you do the following before your wax treatment
Home Preparation Before Waxing
- Check that the area you would like waxed will be ok. i.e. no sunburn, cuts or abrasions in the area to be waxed.
- Gently exfoliate 2 days prior to your appointment
Brazilian Waxing Preparation
- Trim area to 1 – 2cm before your appointment. Longer hairs can cause more discomfort for you.
- Do not come during your menstrual cycle
- Take proper hygiene precautions prior to treatment
- Do not book if you have recently given birth or had an operation
We suggest you do the following after your wax:
- Re-book for your next wax to maintain consistent and desired results
- Wear loose clothing, particularly undergarments near the bikini line and underarm to avoid friction and irritation.
- Avoid direct sun for 24 hours as the skin will be sensitive and hyper/hypo pigmentation may occur.
- Avoid Salt and Chlorine water for 24 hours as it may irritate the skin.
- Avoid deodorant / perfumes for 24 hours. Some ingredients may set up a reaction.
- Avoid make-up for 4 to 12 hours in treatment area.
- Do not have a hot bath /shower after your wax, only lukewarm water. Do not use soap as this could irritate the area
- Do not exfoliate the area for 2 days. Gentle exfoliation is advised after this.
- Moisturise after showering but do not use perfumed lotions.
- Avoid activities which may cause heavy perspiration or expose the area to bacteria e.g. gardening or going to the gym for 24 hours.
- Avoid sand as it may contain bacteria and or irritate the open follicles.
Female Waxing Services
|Societe Eye Gel Peptide Mask||$16.50|
|Combo – Brow & Lip||$38|
|Combo – Lip & Chin||$32|
|Combo – Brow, Lip & Chin||$57|
|Side of face||$25|