Massage has been practised for many centuries across most civilizations for the purpose of healing via touch and pushing into and releasing certain pressure areas of the body. Massage can assist the body in pain relief, reduction of stress and may produce deep relaxation.
Before Your Appointment
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Arrive in lose / comfortable clothes
- Avoid stimulating drinks such as caffeinated drinks so you can experience complete relaxation
- Drink plenty of water after your massage to help flush the lymphatic system from any toxins and waste
- If you have had an Aromatherapy massage, avoid alcohol straight after your massage
- Re-book your next massage as advised by your therapist to really experience the benefits of massage long term