PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
Arriving on time, or 10 minutes before your appointment allows you to feel more relaxed before your appointment. We can’t keep others waiting, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting!
Appointment & Booking Policy – Please read before booking
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment
- All Bookings require a $30 deposit at the time of booking. For shorter treatments such as eye brow wax (on its own) or eyebrow tint (on its own) only $10 will be taken to hold the appointment for you.
- Your Booking deposit remains on your account until you wish to use it. You may carry it forward to your next appointment or you may redeem it on check out if you are unsure when you will make your next appointment with us.
- If you have a Gift Voucher that contains a voucher number, this may be used instead of giving a booking deposit. Your voucher number must be given at the time of the booking and will be checked before your booking has been confirmed.
- If you have received a discount gift from Confidently Skin, you are still required to pay the $30 or $10 booking deposit for your appointment. Your discount gift will be applied on check out of your appointment.
- Discount gifts from Confidently Skin can only be applied to full priced treatments.
- All online Bookings require a 50% deposit.
- No-shows, Re-scheduling and cancelling appointments without 48 hours notice results in Confidently Skin redeeming your booking deposit as a cancellation fee. This is to cover the therapist time only.
- Please be on time for appointments. If you are late we can only work with the time we have left for your appointment however you will still be charged for the full amount of that appointment.
- For any specific deals purchased, the terms and conditions of that deal will apply
Covid-19 Update NSW
Under the current NSW Legislation, we are obliged to ask you for your Service NSW check in status as well as your Vaccination status.
As per NSW Health and Service NSW only fully vaccinated people can receive treatments from our commercial premises up to 1st December 2021.
After the 1st December 2021 we will no longer be required to ask for peoples vaccination status.
We thank you for your co-operation on this matter.
Online Service Purchases/Voucher Policy
We appreciate your support! Any service purchased online via our website is recorded as a Service / Gift Voucher and you have up to 12 months from the date of purchase to book this in as an appointment.
For online purchases, once your payment has been processed, we will send you via email a Gift Certificate with; the Service/s or Amount purchased, Voucher Number, Expiry date.
Gift Certificates purchased in store will be handed to you.
Online Product Purchases
Products purchased online can be picked up in store or delivered at the standard Australia Post-delivery charge rate based on weight and size of the package.
Final delivery charge to be advised on check out before payment is made.
We offers a range of payment options including: Cash, Bank Card, Visa, and Master Card, EFTPOS, Zippay and AfterPay
We are happy to exchange unopened and untampered products within 7 days of the product being purchased.
We do not accept refunds on products or services unless they are faulty. We do not refund for change of mind.
We are happy to change services on Gift Certificates to the same or lesser value.
Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash
Your privacy is important to us and all records are at Confidently Skin are kept confidential. Your personal information provided to us remains a part of Confidently Skin and is not sold to any third party organisations.